The following pieces have been published, some winning awards:
- The Garden Boy – Creative non-fiction, published in Epoch – ‘Transition’ Issue #4, 2022
- Armed & Semi-Dangerous – Winner of the 2020 Edinburgh International Flash Fiction Award (sponsored by Scottish Arts Trust) here. The link to watch the brilliant Alan Cumming breathing life into my words, here (scroll to minute 53:50).
- Jean Coutrot’s Birthday Party, 1939 – Flash fiction in Storgy Magazine, 2020
- Chaos Theory – Flash fiction in Sunlight Press, 2020. (Artwork also by me.)
Many thanks to Rudri and Beth @rudribpatel and @sebburrell, and thank you to Mighty Martha and Angharad for allowing me into their story.
- Friday Afternoon at the Hair Salon – Micro fiction in Centifictionist, 2020
- Carrie Contrary – Micro fiction in Centifictionist, 2020
Gratitude to Clara @centifictionist, who has nominated this for Pelekinesis’ “Best Microfiction” anthology.
- The Old Lady with the Gold Lame Pumps – Flash fiction in X-R-A-Y Lit Magazine, 2019
- Babies Are Naked – Then You Are… Flash fiction in Lunate, 2019
- A Fistful of Nevermind – Flash fiction in Clover & White, 2019
- Picky Dirt – Flash fiction in Spelk Fiction, 2019
- Redemption By Degrees, Centigrade – EllipsisZine, 2019 (Winner of 6-months Mentorship)
- Thou Shalt Not Muzzle the Ox – Flash fiction in Reflex Fiction, April 2019
- Mexican Standoff at the Tenth – Flash fiction in Reflex Fiction, 2018
- Shoveling My Snow Does Not Make You Kind – New Flash Fiction Review– 7 Banned Words Microfeature, 2018
- Good Morning, Death – Flash fiction in Regal house Publishing – “Howling Up To the Sky” Anthology, 2018
- It’s Never A Good Time – Flash fiction in PolarExpressions Publishing, The Stand Anthology, 2017 (Honourable Mention)
- Mirror, Mirror – Micro fiction in Speculative66, 2017
- They Have Blood Oranges in Cyprus – Flash fiction in fixional magazine, 2017
- Lost Mitten – Micro fiction in Paragraph Planet, 2016
- Come – Brillliant Flash Fiction, 2016 (Longlist, unpublished)
- Heaven At Last – Flash fiction in Geist Postcard Contest, 2016 (Second place)